Here is my latest list of events – work/play-shops, talks & courses focusing on transformative storytelling: to rewrite our stories so that we live the change we want to see and be. I share my own stories and practices for embodying a full-blooded creative life. What is your boldest song, your brightest vision longing to express in this one precious life?
Please come along if you can: and have a taster of your own creativity at the same time:
- This event has passed.
Sacred Valley Medicine Voyage & Epic Trek
17 September, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 29 September, 2019 @ 10:00 am£2245
Overland 11-day trip, starting and ending in Cusco, Peru
Guided by Mags MacKean, Liza-Marie Karshagen and Bernhard Karshagen
A uniquely intimate medicine journey working with the sacred plant teacher, the San Pedro cactus, known as ‘Huachuma’, among the natural temples and power centres of the high mountains, the venerated ‘Apu’.
We will be diving into the mysteries of the pre-Incan lands and ourselves. Our three Huachuma ceremonies will be held in remote settings, including the beautiful aquamarine lakes on the glaciated mountain Apu Pitusiray.
All excursions to the world-famous sites of Sacsayhuaman, Pisac, Moray Chinchero and Ollantaytambo are optional.
Experience two nights camped at Apu Ausengate, the highest peak in south Peru. Walk sacred pathways and dream big among pristine lakes and hot springs, steeped in mystery and lore.
For more information and itinerary, please download PDF file below;
Bespoke Tour Land Cost:
Land cost: £2245 (single) or £1845 (twin/triple)
Deposit: £750 non refundable.
• All ceremonial and guided therapeutic practices
• Three Huachuma medicine ceremonies
• 1:1 shamanic support as requires
• Fire ceremonies & offerings
• ‘Despacho’ ceremony with Qu’ero Elder; beautifully interactive Andean ritual, using natural elements – to create a mandala of prayers and intentions
• Optional coca-leaf reading
• Guided and portered three-day trek to Apu Ausengate; integration among lakes and hot springs
• All accommodation 17th September – 2nd October
• All breakfasts and dinners (minus two suppers in Cusco)
Local guides and transport
• Camping/tent hire and porter assistance
• All site entrance fees
“I thought Mags’ workshop was excellent, bringing focus, clarity and empowered intent for these momentous times of social change.” Will, Bristol
“I cannot think of anyone else who could have facilitated such a transformational, magical and energizing time in Glastonbury, land of Avalon, other than Mags.” Paul Colorado, U.S.A.